15. Ginger: In many Asian countries especially in India used ginger as a part of daily diet. The medicinal power of ginger can cure many diseases. The ginger root has many remedial actions including antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant.
14. Lavender: The oil extracted from lavender flower has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also beneficial in many medical conditions like anxiety, stress and insomnia.
13. Garlic: Garlic is a member of the onion family. It is low in calories and rich in nutrients. It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Manganese and Fiber. The sulphur rich strong pungent smell of garlic also can put away insects and even snakes.
12. Spinach: This crispy leafy vegetable also has powerful healing ability. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals. It contains Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Manganese, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin B3 and Selenium.
11. Catnip: Catnip or catmint native to Europe and central Asia, now largely cultivates in all parts of the world. The catnip teas are now widely popular in the world because of its health benefits.
10. Thyme: Thyme is widely used as an aromatic plant. Its flowers, leaves and oil also has many health benefits. In Ancient Egypt the thyme was used for embalming and to heal many medical conditions. The thyme plant has anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-septic and anti-parasitic properties.
9. Tea Tree: This herbal oil is derived from the leaves of tea tree native to coastal areas of Australia. The tea tree plants are highly priced in Australia. The tea tree oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. This herbal oil is nowadays used in soaps, lotions and shampoos.
8. Lady Ferns: Lady ferns is a long light greenly plant native to northern hemisphere. It is commonly used for decorations, also be used to make recipes. The roots and stems of lady ferns are used for medicinal purposes.
7. Sage: Sages are herbs with beautiful flowers and soft leafs. The stem, flower and leaves of sage can cure a number of diseases in an effective way. The sage plant is very rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
6. Peppermint: Peppermint is a hybrid plant mainly cultivated in European areas. Peppermint oil is widely used as food flavor. This plant also has a calming effect and offers many other health benefits. The plant also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
5. Marigold: Marigolds are used in many summer dishes to add colors. This plant can also cure many skin problems and can effectively reduce body scars. The flower heads are the useful parts of marigold plants.
4. Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne pepper is cultivated from various part of the world. It is also used as a herb from old time onward. Cayenne pepper helps to stimulate the blood circulation, nutrient absorption power of the body and restoration of digestive secretions.
3. Echinacea: The leaves, flowers, stems and roots of echinacea can be used for medical purposes. This herb works as active chemicals in your body and fight against fungus, reduce flu and inflammation.
2. Dandelion: Dandelion is edible flowering plants widely grows in South America. The flowers, stem and leaves of dandelion plants also used in making of a number of medicines. This plant is a rich source of vitamins and nutrients. Dandelion is also used to make wine and coffee substitutes.
1. Chamomile: The chamomile flowering plant has a long tradition of using as an important herb. Its beautiful flowers contain a number of volatile oils including bisabolol, matricin, bisabolol A and Bisabolol B. It can heal many diseases with no side effects.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”
video source: www.youtube.com
Visit www.nurserylive.com : Largest online nursery that delivers 6000 + plants, seeds, pots & pebbles to you home across India.
Buy Plants >> | Buy Seeds >> | Buy Pots >> | Buy Pebbles >> | Buy Soil & Fertilizer