10. Aconitum Napellus: Known for its attractive spikes and deep blue flowers, this deadly plant can kill anyone within two to six hours. They contain poisonous cardiac toxins that would kill you of dizziness and vomiting. In ancient times, this plant was used to hunt and kill animals.
9. Cicuta Douglasii: Known to be grown in wet places, this ordinary looking plant can kill a living being within fifteen minutes. They contain a toxin called cicutoxin that is stored in its stems. Circuta Douglasii is the most poisonous plant found in North America.
8. Atropa Belladonna: This plant with attractive black berries posses a great danger for children as it attracts them with its berries which tastes sweet. However consumption of two to five berries could be extremely dangerous. One could be killed by consumption of a single leaf of this plant.
7. Datura: Also known as the angel’s trumpet for its trumpet like structure, Datura is a colourful but poisonous plant. They contain tropane alkaloids in their seed and fruit.
6. Castor Oil Plant: According to Guinness books of records, this plant is one of the most poisonous in the world. It causes a very painful attack in the body which would kill a human being. Accidents and deaths in India due to this plant has grown over the years but are still unattended.
5. Menispermum Canadense: It contains poison in almost all its parts and the poison present is known as alkaloid dauricine. Often mistaken with grapes, this plant is one of the most deadliest in the world.
4. Ageratina Altissima: It is one of the most poisonous plants and it contains the toxin Tremetol. It is so fatal and deadly that on digested by cows, the milk would turn poisonous and can kill human beings. This poisonous occurrence is also termed as milk sickness.
3. Acokanthera spectabilis: They do contain some medicinal purposes, but when used in tip of arrows, they can kill anyone within minutes. They taste sweet and surely looks attractive with black berries, but they must be avoided and kept away from kids.
2. Dieffenbachia: One of the most frequently used and seen plant, also used as a indoor plant for show casing and air purification, Diffenbachia can be a dealy food when consumed. They although have been found to contain cancer treating agents, they must kept away from the reach of kids and animals.
1. Nerium Oleander: Known to be the most poisonous plant in the world, Nerium Oleander attacks one’s gastrointestinal system and can kill within minutes. Although very few death cases are reported, this plant is carefully studied and experimented. They are known to contain cardiac glycosides.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”
video source: www.youtube.com
Visit www.nurserylive.com : Largest online nursery that delivers 6000 + plants, seeds, pots & pebbles to you home across India.
Buy Plants >> | Buy Seeds >> | Buy Pots >> | Buy Pebbles >> | Buy Soil & Fertilizer