Please join my Microgeens and Sprouts community:
This is my first video on how to sprout. I hope you enjoy. Below is a summary of how to sprout.
You can get seeds from Amazon . This is where i ordered my 10×10 or 10×20 trays as well as seeds. They ship fairly quick. The soil can be purchased at Home Depot or Walmart. The white tray you saw in the video is from Kroger.
1. Soak seeds 8-12 hours before planting. Make sure to rinse the seeds several times during the soaking period.
2. If you are going to sprout soiless, make sure to use natural paper towel without chemical added.
3. Spread a thin layer of soil or paper towel at the bottom of your tray.
4. Spray the soil with filtered water to wet, then spread your soaked seeds evenly on top.
5. You can add a thin layer of soil to cover the seeds if you like, but not required.
6. Cover the seeds you have planted or keep them in a dark place for a few days or until they have sprouted about an inch or so, then you can place them in a lighted area next to a window.
7. Water twice a day. They should be ready to eat in about a week or so.